Fun Parks and Theme Parks
Travelling with young children? Not far from the hotel, there are many amusement parks and theme parks among the best in the Romagna area.
- Cattolica Aquarium (1.1 km from the hotel), with over 100 display tanks and paths to get a close look at sharks, penguins, turtles and jellyfish as well as many other species.
- Oltremare (Riccione, at 9.5 km from the hotel) opens the world of nature where to explore earth and sea secrets through fun and educational activities for all age groups; houses the largest dolphin Laguna in Europe.
- Mirabilandia (Ravenna, at 74.2 km from the hotel), attraction park with roller-coasters and much more.
- Aquafan (Riccione, at 9.5 km for the hotel), outdoor water park with pools, slides, games, lawns, deck chairs..
- Italia in Miniatura (Rimini, at 29 km for the hotel), travel through Italy in a day thanks to scale reproduction monuments.
- Fiabilandia (Rimini, at 14.3 km from the hotel), designed for the little ones, it is a fairytale world with educational workshops.
- Safari Ravenna (Ravenna, at 75.5 km from the hotel), a wildlife park with more that 450 animals of 40 different species and no fencing for close encounters.
- Atlantica (Cesenatico, at 50 km from the hotel), large outdoor water park, one of the most important and most popular in the Adriatic Riviera.
- Casa delle farfalle - Butterfly House (Milano Marittima, at 59.4 km from the hotel), a conservatory with over 500 m2 of space housing hundreds of colourful tropical butterflies.
- Salina di Cervia - Salt ponds (Cervia, at 55.7 km from the hotel), amazing park of exceptional interest for natural beauty and landscapes, designated as Wetland of International importance in the Ramsar Convention.
- La Ruota di Rimini - Panoramic Wheel (Molo di Levante Rimini, at 26.7 km from the hotel), coming directly from Rotterdam, this panoramic or Ferris wheel provides one of the best and most breath-taking view of the whole Adriatic Coast.