If you are staying in the hotel…
there are so many opportunities of fun and fulfilling activities, from visiting theme parks, great shopping experience to relaxation and spa centres…
FUN PARKS AND THEME PARKS
Travelling with young children? Not far from the hotel, there are many amusement parks and theme parks among the best in the Romagna area.
- Cattolica Aquarium (1.1 km from the hotel), with over 100 display tanks and paths to get a close look at sharks, penguins, turtles and jellyfish as well as many other species.
- Oltremare (Riccione, at 9.5 km from the hotel) opens the world of nature where to explore earth and sea secrets through fun and educational activities for all age groups; houses the largest dolphin Laguna in Europe.
- Mirabilandia (Ravenna, at 74.2 km from the hotel), attraction park with roller-coasters and much more.
- Aquafan (Riccione, at 9.5 km for the hotel), outdoor water park with pools, slides, games, lawns, deck chairs..
- Italia in Miniatura (Rimini, at 29 km for the hotel), travel through Italy in a day thanks to scale reproduction monuments.
- Fiabilandia (Rimini, at 14.3 km from the hotel), designed for the little ones, it is a fairytale world with educational workshops.
- Safari Ravenna (Ravenna, at 75.5 km from the hotel), a wildlife park with more that 450 animals of 40 different species and no fencing for close encounters.
- Atlantica (Cesenatico, at 50 km from the hotel), large outdoor water park, one of the most important and most popular in the Adriatic Riviera.
- Casa delle farfalle – Butterfly House (Milano Marittima, at 59.4 km from the hotel), a conservatory with over 500 m2 of space housing hundreds of colourful tropical butterflies.
- Salina di Cervia – Salt ponds (Cervia, at 55.7 km from the hotel), amazing park of exceptional interest for natural beauty and landscapes, designated as Wetland of International importance in the Ramsar Convention.
- La Ruota di Rimini – Panoramic Wheel (Molo di Levante Rimini, at 26.7 km from the hotel), coming directly from Rotterdam, this panoramic or Ferris wheel provides one of the best and most breath-taking view of the whole Adriatic Coast..
If you are into elegant socialising and shopping, the Adriatic Riviera is definitely the place to be: bars and venues on the beach, glamour aperitifs in town, excellent seafood restaurants and famous discotheques for great night life and entertainment for all ages. If you like fashion, you will find it impossible to resist the appeal of the most prestigious and original shop windows and their trendy designers goods, such as nearby Riccione’s Viale Ceccarini. In San Marino Factory Outlet (San Marino, at 29 km from the hotel), you can find clothes from the best designers at discounted prices. And also in Riccione (at 13.7 km from the hotel), you can find the Massimo Rebecchi Outlet, with fashion wear for men and women. The Calzaturificio Pollini Outlet (Gatteo, at 38.6 km from the hotel) specialises in footwear and leather goods of all Aeffe Group brand names like Pollini, Moschino, Dsquared and Gaultier. The Sergio Rossi Outlet (at 41.5 km from the hotel) has some of the best Italian footwear that is so famous and well appreciated all over the world.. Designer Footwear for men and women can also be bought from the Baldinini Factory Outlet (San Mauro Pascoli, at 36 km from the hotel). Young fashion stylist Paola Frani combines French taste with Italian charm for bold yet refined women and you can buy her creations at excellent prices from Paola Frani Outlet (San Mauro Pascoli, at 42.9 km from the hotel). Iceberg, N°21, Paolo Pecora Milano, Fausto Puglisi and Silviglia are the brand names by Gilmar Group, available from the Gilmar Divisione Industria Outlet (San Giovanni in Marignano, at 4.9 km from the hotel). Knitwear specialist, Maglificio Tomas, has been on national and international markets for about 25 year: you can buy their lovely men and women knitwear from Cashmere Outlet (Riccione, at 7.6 km from the hotel).
RELAXATION AND CULTURE
Need to relax? Thermal baths are a real cure-all to help you regain energy and well-being for body and soul. In the Province of Rimini, there are two spa centres with extraordinary therapeutic waters: Riminiterme (Rimini, at 13.1 km from the hotel), spa centre offering services of physiotherapy, wellness and prevention and much more; and Riccioneterme (Riccione, at 6.4 km from the hotel), with no fewer than four thermal waters. If you want to treat yourself to some regenerating moments of pure relaxation, there are many spa and beauty centres offering any type of care and treatment as well as wellness beach establishments.
A dive in culture? Theatre, concerts, exhibitions and museums are open all year and hold events for all tastes. In Summer, the Arena della Regina theatre of Cattolica proposes a rich calendar of events that include music, cabaret shows and art performances that will turn your evenings into fulfilling fun experiences.